I live outside of the UK/Ireland and want to buy tickets, how will I get my tickets?
- Book your tickets as normal and you will be issued an e-ticket direct to your email.
I'm under the age of 14, can I still go?
- We advise all venues that some of our audience members may be under 14 when we book the venues for our shows. Everyone under 14 will need an 18+ ticket holding parent/guardian with them. The parent/guardian will only need a STANDARD ticket to gain entry into the show & be in the room with you no matter what ticket you have for yourself.
The following venues have a strict age policy which we must adhere to:
O2 venues are strictly 8+ only. No under 8s will be allowed entry.
Bristol Thekla, Nottingham Rescue Rooms and Corporation Sheffield are strictly 14+ only. No under 14s will be allowed entry.
The Academy Dublin are 15+. Everyone under 15 will need an 18+ ticket holding parent/guardian with them.
Does my parent/guardian need a VIP/M&G ticket to be allowed entry with me?
- No, only you will need a VIP/M&G ticket. Your parent/guardian needs to purchase a standard ticket only.
I don't have a PayPal account, how do I book?
- PayPal will still let you proceed with the booking, you do not need an account to use the PayPal checkout system on our website.
When will I receive my tickets?
- We have recently changed our booking system so you will now receive an e-ticket instantly to your email. Please double check your email is correct or you will not receive your ticket.
My home address is wrong, what do I do?
- Email as soon as possible with your booking details.
I haven't had a confirmation, what do I do?
- E-Tickets are sent directly via our new system. Please allow up to 5 minutes for them to come through, check your spam folder also for emails.
Can I have a refund on my tickets if I can't attend or change my mind?
- We can't offer any refunds unless your event has been cancelled or postponed. This is the same as all ticket companies.
I've emailed but haven't had a reply?
- Our office hours are 10am - 6pm, Monday to Friday. Email's sent before/after those times may be checked, but not replied to instantly. During busy times, such as tour sales and tours, replies can take upto 72hrs. We do reply to all emails, however at times our emails may go into your spam/junk folder. Please always check these before resending any emails. For ticket enquiries please email and for general enquiries, email
Can I take my camera?
- We allow cameras, however some venues do not. Currently the O2 venues only allow point & shoot cameras, anything with a detachable lens will NOT be allowed in without a photographer's pass, which we do not issue.
I keep asking you to come to a city, but you don't - why?
- We try our best to reach as many places in the UK as possible. Sadly we can't always reach places requested, due to availability of suitable venues. We do listen to requests for cities and venues and we are trying our upmost to reach new places.
Who is the support act for the show?
- We will announce support acts on our social media nearer the time of each tour. We listen to who you'd like to see and try to find the best to warm you up for the shows!
VIP/M&G Tickets have sold out - will there be more released?
- Occasionally the management teams will ask us to release extras - if they do, we will, however as a general rule - once tickets have sold out, that's it.
What is the difference between VIP and M&G?
This depends on each tour. Mainly the VIP's will have entry into the show ONE HOUR before doors open, and have their M&G session before the show. Sometimes the artist/their management will have extras. As soon as details are given to us, we announce them.
I've booked last minute for Birmingham/London on Ticketmaster - what do I do?
- You will need to take your proof of purchase to the Box Office on the day. Please allow extra time, as you will need to wait whilst they print you a ticket and check your entry is valid.
What are the times for each show?
- Times for each show are listed on the event page. Please read these carefully, as times vary per venue/ticket type.